Figure 8 Resistance Bands
This figure 8 resistance band is an easy-to-use fitness accessory for working out your upper and lower body. The figure 8 design has two loops to make exercises like chest flys, leg lifts, and back rows easier. It’s perfect for two-arm exercises and can also be wrapped over a sturdy object to work one side at a time, or to stretch out your arms, back and shoulders. The shape means you don’t have to worry about looping or tying a long resistance band to shorten it. Made with strong and durable latex tubing, it resists breaking with normal use and is great for shorter-range exercises that build strength and tone muscles. It is ideal for both intermediate and advanced users. Perfect for triceps extensions, bicep curls, one-arm rows, chest presses, shoulder raises, and more. The lightweight, compact size is travel-friendly, making it convenient for workouts anywhere, anytime!.
No more looping, wrapping or trying to shorten a long resistance band to work for your wide variety of exercises. The figure 8 resistance band has two loops to make both upper and lower body strengthening workouts easier.
- Strengthens and tones the upper and lower body
- Figure 8 shape allows for single arm and double arm exercises
- Ideal for group exercise as well as personal training
- Resilient, lightweight, and convenient for traveling
Measurements: 14.2" L X 5" W
Use & Care:
- Before each use, check bands for damage in order to avoid breakage while training
- Do not use bands on abrasive or jagged surfaces
- Do not stretch to more than three times their original length
- Do not release the bands when under tension to avoid injury. Carefully return bands to their original length before releasing.
- Wipe with a damp cloth to clean. Do not use soap or other cleaning products on bands, as it may damage and/or weaken latex.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from moisture, heat, and direct sunlight